"I love this view, I like the idea of knowing my neighbors, I like the idea of being able to walk everywhere."
- Tom LyfordResident at the Mill
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. This has truly been a labor of love and I hope to see you all every day to have coffee with me.
- Erin CabotManager of the Mill Inn and Cafe
When we came to Dover-Foxcroft, we noticed what you have is rare and special.
- Jonathan ArnoldPresident / CEO Arnold Development Group
There’s nothing more rewarding in my world than to be part of what’s happening today in Dover-Foxcroft.
- Virginia ManuelMaine USDA Rural Development State Director
It’s been eight years and one month since Moosehead Manufacturing closed its doors in June of 2007. It all started with a vision.
- Jack Clukey, Town Manager Dover-Foxcroft
You took a building that was once falling down with windows broken and pigeons as residents and turned it back to the community.
- Chris Winstead, Piscataquis County Economic Development Council Executive Director